October 11, 2013

Five Things

Here's what I've enjoyed this week:

1. Mean Tweets: Celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves.

2. I love interesting cleaning tips, but I never use them. I should use them.

3. I have a few of these Really Annoying Facebook Friends. I know I'm not one of them, though, because I'm so afraid of being annoying on Facebook that I rarely post.

4. I often don't read this sort of thing on account of being a massive hypochondriac certain that I'm going to die either right now or within the next few months. But this was worth the fear of having to acknowledge that yes, someday I will die. Probably not right this moment, and maybe not in the next few months, but eventually.*  Kinda helps you see more clearly what your priorities in life should be in order to avoid deathbed regrets.**

5. I love stories like this and this.

*Right after I wrote that I had a tiny little panic attack and for about 4 seconds I was pretty sure I was going to drop dead right then.

**Warning: this article contains those annoying links that don't take you anywhere even remotely related to the content. One link is haphazardly attached to the random words "you do" and when you hover over it, it says, "Save money on you do! Offer ends soon!" and gives you a link to what is certain to be some crappy, spammy ad site or something. WTF? Some asshole is just attaching random links to random words, and he (or she) needs to be severely schooled in SEO.


No comments:

Post a Comment